SEO Content Writer - FARFETCHThis job listing has expired
In Production, you’ll be part of a creative family who work closely together to get the job done. There’s a real focus on continuous improvement here, so you’ll be encouraged to make the very most of your talents. We’ll also support and value your ideas.
FOR THE MOST CREATIVE THINKERS IN FASHION.
You will join a progressive and innovative Content Production team. This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do. You’ll focus on creating ‘revolutionary’ category copy, based on your research into brands.
Using your SEO knowledge, you will be required to create well-written copy to describe luxury clothing, accessories and lifestyle products sold on the site.
You will have some experience working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally this would have been within a translation role, but a creative copywriter or a linguistics graduate with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
What You’ll do:
- Creating concise, engaging and creative category copy
- Researching brands and categories
- Using knowledge of SEO to optimise every piece of copy created
- Work between SEO and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met
- Produce a high volume of copy, adhering to our in-house KPIs
- Act as a quality keeper for the SEO copy tone of voice
Who You Are:
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices
- Experience working specifically within digital content writing
- Flawless writing skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to keep up with tight deadlines, rigid KPIs and luxury industry-level standards
- Enthusiasm for luxury fashion
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Copywriter - Retail and Design Agency
Closing 20 November 2017
- Tomorrow Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £250 to 350 /day
Closing 15 November 2017
- Neko London
- temp, from remote
- £2,000 to 3,000 /mo
Want more SEO Content Writer - FARFETCH jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.