SEO Content Manager – Luxury Division
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people.
Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
As the Luxe SEO Content Manager, you will be responsible for providing a significant step change in organic search traffic and revenue for the Luxe division as well leading the owned content implementation and distribution. Within your role, you will:
- Develop and implement industry-leading on-site content, fully optimised for search, for all brands within the Luxe Division.
- Manage and prioritise all continuous on-site SEO optimisation across all owned Luxe websites.
- Collaborate with all brands and business units to plan and agree on-site content needs by brand and proactively lead and drive all on-site content creation opportunities.
- Audit existing site content and build holistic on-site content plans to be amplified across all digital marketing channels.
- Champion the execution of online content guidelines cascaded through the international digital team assuring digital priorities are considered.
- Lead the discoverability and distribution of content across digital marketing channels hand in hand with the brands and expert teams.
- Collaborate proactively with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Define and analyse KPIs to measure success and evaluate performance and implement consistent improvements and optimisations.
- Be the SEO champion for the Luxe division, working with the digital team, marketing, digital engagement and comms teams, CMO and IT (local and international) to ensure all teams are working in line with the Luxe content process.
- Position the UKI Luxe division as the beacon of SEO best practice across the group.
- Project manage the integration and go-to-market activation of new tools and services for owned Luxe websites.
Reporting to the Digital Director for the Luxe Division, the key qualities and skills required are:
- Minimum four years digital performance marketing experience (organic search experience preferable).
- Proven organisational and project management skills, together with the ability to priorities and adapt within a changing environment.
- People management experience (preferably technical including front end developer).
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to see how their role supports the wider business objectives.
- Creative thinker with a track record in defining and delivering solutions to business problems.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to get to the heart of complex problems.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages (Google Analytics experience desirable).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly personable with the ability to engage and influence multiple business stakeholders.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship.
- Manages Complexity.
- Achieves results with integrity.
- Acts/Leads with human sensitivity.
- Displays sensitivity to the métier.
- Interacts effectively.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development.
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary.
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
Closing 8 December 2020
- Manchester and Newcastle
Senior Content Designer
Closing 8 December 2020
- Newcastle and Manchester
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.