SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER FOR NEW LOOK
At New Look, everything we do is for the love of fashion. Without following that core belief, we wouldn’t be where we are now. But, what else does it take to be one of the biggest brands on the UK’s high street? We think that it comes down to our employees – and our mission to be the go-to destination for men’s, women’s and teen’s clothing and accessories.
Our motto? Keep it simple. Be brave. Think customer. Act with pace. Take responsibility. That’s the New Look way. If that sounds like you, we’d like to have you on our team! We’re always searching for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to take New Look to exciting places.
About the Role:
• Support the Digital Design Manager on the day to day running of website. Whilst also generating innovative and relevant concepts which are to be presented to brand stakeholders.
• Concept and execute weekly homepages and email updates to support the key product launches. Liaising with product teams, development team and creative content team to manage scheduling and timings.
• Work closely with junior team members, sharing knowledge and experiences in order to help evolve talent within the design team.
• Collaborate with internal UX/UI teams and developers to create award winning designs. Giving clear instructions of how to build pages in line with the design.
• Attend regular meetings with marketing, ecommerce and content team to discuss upcoming content, briefs, launches and collaborations and provide updates on current project progress.
• Constantly researching new trends within design and digital and actioning these into your design work.
• Attend brainstorm sessions with Creative Concept team and VM to highlight directions for new season and develop ideas based on feedback.
• Establish seasonal brand handwriting, tone of voice and style guide and play a key role in feeding this vision into the wider design team.
• Creative Guru. With maximum creative talent, you must have undoubted technical ability and a true passion for all things creative in order to generate compelling designs which are both visually beautiful and retail minded.
• Team player. Your strong interpersonal skills make you comfortable at working cross-departmentally in order to manage projects effectively and efficiently – even when under pressure.
• Embrace the pace. You are comfortable in working in a fast fashion environment and challenging over departments. You will be able to be reactive and flexible on a daily basis to adjust for conflicting workloads and priorities.
• Make a difference. You are a strong character who has a voice and is willing to challenge in order to gain the best outcome. Your strong eye for detail and innovation will give you the capacity to push design boundaries and you will be prepared to challenge the norm and break rules.
• Gloriously passionate. Your portfolio will demonstrate your ability to work across multiple digital touchpoints and will radiate your talent and passion for design. You will be able to proactively manage multiple brand projects and briefs at once, attending catch up and sign off session with department stakeholders in order to present ideas in detail.
• Jack of all trades. You will have strong knowledge and proven experience of working within all areas of digital design. You will be very competent in generating ideas and concepts for key launches, homepages and emails to fit in line with the brand vision.
Why New Look?
At New Look we take pride in career progression, offering internal promotions to candidates who are ready to step up the career ladder. We also offer everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Come join us and see it for yourself. You have to experience it to truly believe it.
Just one more thing:
We know that job descriptions do not always let your unique work history show- if you do not meet all of our requirements but you still think you’d be a great fit for this role… apply anyway!
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Designer for Scholastic
Closing 16 March 2019
- Scholastic Publishing
Want more SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER FOR NEW LOOK jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Flash Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.