SENIOR DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER
The Viacom Digital Analytics team supports the digital presence (web sites, apps, OTT) for Viacom brands such as Nickelodeon, MTV and Comedy Central worldwide. The team is a center of excellence focused on reporting, analyzing and evangelizing data observations and experiments to quantify the health and optimization efforts of Viacom’s Digital platforms. We perform an invaluable function in the decision making of every digital team member. We are responsible for Design Data Collection Specs and working with our counter parts on the product analytics side to translate data into actionable insights and provide a fact-based space for evaluation of new ideas and creative risks.
Given the important nature of the insights, the team wishes to engage a Senior Implementations Manager, to ensure the digital team has the information it needs to operate effectively.
- Support and Manage the analytics implementations of Adobe Analytics across all our brand and digital platforms.
- Provide leadership and set the direction for data analytics implementation cross platforms.
- Monitor the implementation of a data integrity process to support the data quality and validity of our data collection work.
- Evaluate and Manage implementation methodologies used, data quality and synergies across various third-party data sets and develop strategic recommendations on behalf of the Analytics team
- Work with QA Test automation engineers to create automation scripts for QA validation to support our platform updates and launches.
- Experience and understanding of web and app cycles, product development rituals & working with solutions such as Jira and confluence.
- Experience with packet sniffer and debugging tools such as: Charles Proxy & VPNs for HTTP requests validation.
- Work closely with the Product Analytics team to identify analysis needs and resolve tagging issues affecting analysis and develop solutions to continue providing value to the product teams and other stakeholders.
- Support the business and key stakeholders – leverage our information sources to support our decisions and provide insights into audience behavior
- Develop compelling weekly and monthly written analyses and presentations
- Demonstrate expertise with various tracking services, their methodologies and applications – continuously identify the proper information solutions for business needs
- Continually look for process and reporting improvements and implement those changes were applicable
- Solid client management skills – experience agency side and/or supporting large, diverse internal client groups
- 1-5 years of research and analytics experience, preferably in the digital space
- Expert level user of digital Analytics solutions such as: Adobe Analytics (omniture) or Google Analytics
- Experience with Tableau and/or Power BI and or programming languages such as R, Python is strongly recommended
- Experience with A/B testing and statistical significance techniques such as t-test, ANOVA, correlation, etc.
- Ability to clearly articulate and present initiatives to creative and technical teams alike
- Hands-on experience with Marketing LTV analytics solutions such as: Tune, Apps Flyer, Urban Airships, etc.
- Entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, creative and experimental in the approach to problem solving, with exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented – obsessive about accuracy and the applicability of findings
- Must work well under pressure and be able to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Self-starter who is energetic, enthusiastic, adaptable and customer-oriented
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
At Viacom, we value and celebrate difference. We want to ensure that we fully represent the make-up of UK society in our workforce as well as bringing diverse perspectives to our business. We want to make sure that Diversity and Inclusion are not just buzz words; we truly want to foster an authentic inclusive environment, where all employees feel that they can bring their whole selves to work.
Closing 21 February 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
Closing 26 February 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £350 /day
Want more SENIOR DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER jobs?
Want to find more Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Usability Analyst jobs, Mac Analyst jobs, Mac Network Analyst jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.