Ruby on Rails Developer
I am looking for an experienced and highly motivated Ruby on Rails Developer to join the most ambitious sports gaming technology team in recent history. The Back-end team has been at the forefront of their expansion, achieving feats such as integrating a new partner every 2 weeks for a continuous period of 12 months, whilst being key to the launch of sophisticated new features. As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will actively participate in the decision-making process for ongoing core product improvements and integrate new partners, whilst advocating best practices for high quality code. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, collaborative team and develop industry-leading products.
- Strong Ruby on Rails programming skills with 3+ year’s experience in a commercial setting.
- RESTful APIs
- Databases such as MySQL
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with a messaging system (i.e. Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Management of cache system (Redis, Memcached)
- Experience with working and reasoning with applications running scale
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (version control, code reviews, testing, refactoring, etc.)
- Great attitude - enthusiastic, proactive and wiling to learn
- Keen problem solver
- Best practice fanatic, especially when it comes to writing clean code.
Salary range £45-£55k dependent upon experience
Private health insurance and pension plan
Great office environment with lots of free perks
Front End Web Developer (Wordpress) - for Peppermint Soda
Closing 15 August 2018
- Peppermint Soda
CRM Marketing Executive - Asos
Closing 8 August 2018
- ASOS plc
Want more Ruby on Rails Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.