Founded by British makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury MBE, in 2013, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty revolutionised the face of the global beauty industry by de-coding makeup application for every person, at any age, with an easy-to-use, easy-to-choose, easy-to-gift range. Today, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, continues to break records across countries, channels, and categories. The company now employs over 1,100 people globally and is available to buy in over 76 locations via CharlotteTilbury.
The Retoucher will be responsible for retouching high-quality assets that meet design briefs and technical specifications whilst representing the Charlotte Tilbury brand. The ideal candidate will be highly creative and motivated individual, with experience working within beauty retouching and should hold a portfolio showcasing extensive retouching of skin and hair with a strong knowledge of colour and colour space across print and digital.
- Checks images to ensure that guidelines are adhered to
- Work on the brand all visual assets
- Strong Technical ability with a focus on Beauty and Still Life retouching
- Colour matches images against samples, swatches or colour reference codes
- Handles multiple comps and performs alterations to images
- Works closely with the Content Team and actions creative changes
- Ensures all imagery is sized correctly to support correct delivery
- Engages in all technical training opportunities to continually improve skill set
- Works with creative team advise on the most effective way of achieving required results
- Provides clear and effective communication to the Producer, updating on progress, key dates and deadlines to ensure the smooth delivery of targets
- Reporting into the Senior Retoucher
- Supporting the Producer and wider Content Team
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload effectively.
- Pro-active and able to work off your own initiative.
- Extensive skin and hair retouching experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and CaptureOne Software.
- Able to work effectively by themselves and as part of a team
- Knowledgeable about colour, colour space and RGB to CMYK conversions.
- Understanding of print, digital and file specification.
- Highly creative with good visual awareness and a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of digital photography would be an advantage
- Knowledgeable of InDesign and illustrator would be desirable
- Used to working in a fast paced and creative environment
- Generous staff discount
- Generous monthly product gifting
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid, flexible working with core hours between 10am and 4pm
- Dog friendly office on Monday’s, Wednesdays, and Friday’s.
- Access to Tilbury Treats - discounts on everything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work and pension contribution.
At Charlotte Tilbury, our mission is to empower everybody in the world to be the most beautiful version of themselves. We support this by encouraging and hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices, beliefs, and perspectives into our growing global workforce. By doing so, we better serve our communities, customers, employees - and the candidates that take part in our recruitment process.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Photographer & Retoucher
Closing 3 October 2022
- Milton Keynes
£Competitive plus benefits
Midweight E-commerce Image Retoucher
Closing 13 September 2022
- Vivienne Westwood Ltd.
£Competitive Salary + Benefits
Closing 28 September 2022
- JD Sports
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.