Estée Lauder Companies are looking for a Retoucher to join a talented creative team. You’ll be working across the ELC portfolio of brands to make sound and compelling creative. This is a great opportunity for a passionate Retoucher to get involved with a variety of briefs including some huge impact integrated campaigns. An important support role in the strategic development of the company's creative approach to support new and emerging digital & multi-channel initiatives.
We are the global leader in prestige beauty - delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. We are the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150 countries. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
Our company has a cutting-edge office situated in central London with a vibrant and friendly atmosphere. For further information head to our website: https://www.elcompanies.com/
Our business is built on the passion of our people. We offer excellent prospects and competitive packages with benefits ranging from highly competitive bonuses, product discounts, excellent training, private healthcare and free gym passes.
As a Retoucher, you will work within the Post Production team within our in-house creative agency, ELC Studios. You will be responsible for retouching high-quality assets that meet briefs and technical specifications within deadline whilst representing the Estée Lauder Companies brands across all channels (in-store, online, social, print).
• Reporting into the Senior Photographer, you will be responsible for editing and retouching high end photography from still life to models to an exceptional standard within deadline, covering skin and hair with a strong knowledge of composition, colour, colour space across print and digital channels
• Working with the Senior Photographer and Art Directors to advise on the most effective way of achieving required results ensuring the creative direction is achieved at all times
• Exceptional experience with Photoshop, Capture One, Lightroom and Mac OSx and all relevant software and systems
• Responsible for delivering high quality across skin smoothing, layer masking, cloning, dodging, burning and liquifying
• Colour matching and correcting between image and physical product
• Responsible for appropriate layering, file saving, archiving and naming
• Responsible for batch processing and automation processes to speed up workflow
• Responsible for quality control of all edited images across colour accuracy, product shaping and general quality
• Responsible for actioning feedback accordingly and effectively
• Responsible for managing you own schedule and working with Producers to manage workloads ensuring targets and deadlines are met
• Responsible for driving processes to streamline efficiencies collaborating with necessary stakeholders to drive workflows
• Strong technical skills, attention to detail, correction techniques
• Strong team player – willingness to collaborate and share knowledge
• Excellence retouching skills
• Digital-mobile-first mindset
• Awareness of emerging trends in the region
• Creative integration across all media/sales channels
• Global mindset and multicultural understanding
• Print production experience
• Experience all channels from in-store to social (YouTube/ Tik Tok) and online
Nice to haves:
• Drive for innovation and disruption with luxury mindset
• Experience working against global guidelines
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.