Who we are:
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers and no high street stores. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at attractive prices.
It’s not an easy task–it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a core role working in our Retouching team- which is at the heart of all MADE.COM image production. You will be taking direction from the Retouching Manager in order to ensure that imagery standards are consistently high.
This is your day:
- Delivering high quality e-commerce retouching services to support our global product release schedule.
- Following the MADE image and retouching guidelines.
- Taking direction and image feedback from the Retouching Manager.
- Producing product and lifestyle imagery which are consistent, accurate and realistic.
- Liaising with the product team to retrieve swatches, get dimensions, and sign off imagery.
- Creating, processing, and saving out files in additional formats in a fast paced environment.
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrable experience in the industry with a portfolio demonstrating your retouch work across the retail and ecommerce sector.
- Able to multi-task, and have an organised working methodology.
- A flexible and accommodating attitude.
- A team player who can deal with a diverse range of retouch requests.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and adopt our unique inhouse workflow.
- Keen to learn and receive retouching feedback.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Someone passionate, motivated, and curious.
- Scrupulous attention to detail, and an excellent eye for accurate colour.
- Proficient level of skill in Photoshop.
What we offer:
- Great opportunities to get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, Friday drinks, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra day of holiday for every year served up to a ceiling of 30 days.
- We know that flexibility is important. Our Everyday Flex policy enables you to determine your start and finish times, and we’re open to discussing other flexible working arrangements too.
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it’s important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of Shoreditch!
Photography - Junior Retoucher
Closing 8 February 2020
- Sports Direct
- £18,000 to 18,500 p/a
Senior Retoucher/CGI Artist
Closing 5 February 2020
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.