Founded in 1971 in Somerset, England, today Mulberry is a truly global fashion company and the largest manufacturer of luxury leather goods in the United Kingdom. Across all locations, we are united by our employee values: Be Bold, Be Open, Be Responsible, Be Imaginative.
If these are values you share, we would love you to join our team.
Supporting the in-house photography studio in the post-production of high-quality stills for Mulberry, social media, press, marketing, advertising, look books and in-store- with emphasis on e-commerce imagery. The role reports to the Head of Film and Photography and works closely under the guidance of the Photo Studio Coordinator.
Hybrid working applies to this role, meaning you can work 50% of your time from our beautiful office in Kensington and 50% of your time from home.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Post-production - Maintain Mulberry's uniquely high level of quality in imagery.
- Remove imperfections and create consistency in product and model imagery including colour correction, advanced cloning and healing, comping, masking, cutting out, adding/removing shadows, applying new backgrounds.
- Ensure colour consistency across all images, matching digital imagery to physical samples and adjusting imagery from different cameras and sets.
- Minimise repetition of corrections.
- Accurately interpret comments and feedback on image correction.
- Process, name, file and archive images consistently and in an approved manner that allows for easy searching.
- Crop and resize images to the required specifications for print and digital use.
- Perform quality checks on all imagery before they leave the studio.
- Edit video clips.
- Manage workload to meet daily targets.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and new technology.
- Provide guidelines and training to new retouchers and freelancers as required.
- Ad hoc support of the Film and Photography team projects as needed.
- Understand and demonstrate the Mulberry employee values and behaviours: Be Bold, Be Imaginative, Be Open, Be Responsible.
- Support Mulberry to deliver an inclusive culture, through behaving in a way that is open-minded and respectful towards others, and understanding that your views, opinions and experiences may not always be shared by your colleagues.
- Act as an ambassador for Mulberry and communicate positively about the brand.
Experience & Skills Required:
- 2+ years experience working in a similar role ideally in luxury fashion/photography studio.
- Advanced proficiency of Mac OS, pen tablets and image software - including: Capture One, Photoshop CS, After Effects, Premiere.
- Strong competency in image resizing.
- Desire to experiment and ability to propose new approaches to retouching.
- Video editing and grading skills are a bonus.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and put in extra hours when needed.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with confidence and professionalism.
- Capable of troubleshooting technical issues.
- Positive 'can-do' attitude and a team player.
- Strong eye for detail and creative instincts.
- Highly motivated and organised.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive basic salary.
- An enviable staff discount and exclusive access to staff sales.
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work.
- Pension Contributions & Life Assurance.
Mulberry is an equal opportunities employer and we are passionate about hiring and developing the best talent. All hiring decisions are made only on the basis of qualifications, skills or experience and as they relate to the particular role. If you need us to make any adjustments to our application or interview processes to enable you to be at your best, visit our website.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.