If you value creativity and have Retouching experience across the fashion industry and e-commerce we might have the perfect role for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of the Photo Studio and be responsible for delivering all imagery for our website.
You will join an amazing team of creative, self-motivated professionals and freelance talent working as one team to deliver the full end to end process of asset creation.
This is an extremely fast-paced role that covers all our in-house photography teams from fashion to interiors to maintain Next’s photographic vision and creative beliefs.
About the role:
- Have image retouching experience in a Photo Studio environment within the fashion industry and ecommerce.
- Experience using the latest Photoshop Software and all image retouching practices.
- Have a background in accurate colour correction using physical and digital swatches.
- Creative flair and passion for visual composition and attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi task and meet deadlines.
- Good engagement and communication skills with the ability to monitor the days activity and communicate if the days target cannot be met.
- Retouching of high quality Next imagery in line with Studio guidelines and creative requirements of the business.
- Ensure accurate colour correction of imagery shot in the studio against Product or Digital swatches.
- Work closely with the Shoot Team to ensure the best possible image is captured by suggesting alternative methods to achieve the desired result in the most efficient way.
- Be responsible for highlighting any retouching/colour issues.
- Ensure the imagery is correct to the digital guidelines (naming/colour space/diamentions/etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel to different sites.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 30 November 2021
Senior Retoucher - MAT COVER
Closing 6 December 2021
Motion Graphics, Digital & Video Editor
Closing 14 December 2021
- John Brown Media (part of the dentsu network)
- £25,000 to 40,000 per annum
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.