Are you an expert Retoucher with experience in an Ecommerce environment? Do you have a passion for all things fashion? This could be the opportunity for you! My client are looking for an outstanding and pacey Retoucher to support their growing team.
We are working alongside a fabulous studio based near Milton Keynes who are tasked with creating the content for one of the largest retailers in the UK for use across all channels and platforms. The unique offices and fabulous team create a fun environment full of creative and technical experts. The stunning studio is a state of the art fashion studio producing a mix of photography and video content.
Part of a fast-paced team, this role will be integral to the production process and working to a pace is an absolute necessity. You will be responsible for the post production of all imagery - retouching product and model images following the brand guidelines.
* You will be retouching product and model images to a target of 160 images per day -images will require different levels of work following the guidelines set by the business.
* Integrate into the a strong team ethos to ensure shots are edited as quickly and efficiently as possible to get them online within targets.
* Work toward daily targets to create well presented, quality images that enable customers to make informed purchases.
* Strong Photoshop skills.
* Ability to work to short timeframes and meet deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills to liaise with all departments within the studio.
This role is easily commutable by car from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Bletchley, Northampton, Banbury, Oxford, Aylesbury and surrounding areas.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a thriving business, supportive team and a great working environment.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.