Retail and Brand Marketing Senior Executive - Paul SmithThis job listing has expired
The primary function of this role is to grow sales of Paul Smith Retail, by planning and executing best-in-class marketing and clients’ initiatives in each market, support development of retail-centred seasonal campaigns and integrate retail in the overall Paul Smith customer experience. To work on key branded marketing campaigns with Paul Smith teams and global license and collaborative partners to coordinate and execute strategy in line with overall brand values and KPIs.
• To develop and implement seasonal marketing plans for Paul Smith Retail, managing the retail budget to meet short and medium term priorities.
• To be pro-active and reactive in the market place, working with the Buying and Retail Departments to plan activities.
• Report on results, to hit sales and clients targets and provide learning, before roll-out of activation programs.
• Consolidate execution guidelines and results and share with the Franchise Marketing Executive, to foster parity across Paul Smith Shops globally.
• Prioritise a clienteling and CRM culture in retail. Become the link between CRM teams and retail.
• Organise and oversee the creation of all deliverables for retail customer events.
• Work with Visual Merchandising to define the in-store customer journey leading to conversion.
• Work with the Press and the Digital Marketing team to ensure activation programs are communicated effectively.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• To be educated to degree level with a minimum 2.1 in Marketing or business related subject.
• Highly computer literate; able to use both Mac and PC, Advanced user of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Previous credible experience of working with in Retail or Trade marketing in a fast pace environment.
• Demonstrable experience of working with direct mail development and events management.
• Interest and knowledge of the international fashion market, press market and marketing trends.
• Able to produce, analyse and interpret reports, financial data and information.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Highly systematic and well organised, with the initiative and drive to meet key deadlines.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Able to plan and prioritise.
• Well-developed commercial awareness.
• Team worker who can build effective working relationships.
• Well-presented with individual style and confidence. Able to travel in the UK and to EU markets.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Marketing Manager - Digital Communications Agency
Closing 19 November 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Senior Digital Account Manager
Closing 20 November 2017
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Want more Retail and Brand Marketing Senior Executive - Paul Smith jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Events Coordinator jobs, Events Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.