Bloomberg Intelligence ("BI") provides a comprehensive view of an industry and its key constituents. We offer unsurpassed depth and breadth at the economic, strategy, sector, industry, political, credit and company levels. Our team of independent experts provide valuable written analysis, industry data and interactive charting. Our work gives trading and investment professionals deep insight into where crucial industries stand today and where they may be heading next.
As an experienced editor who thrives under real-time deadline pressure, you will edit research that is creative and insightful, while being accessible to the general reader. You’ll have an ability to translate jargon and complex discussions into clear language.
We'll trust you to:
- Edit and publish our research under deadline pressure.
- Edit copy for accuracy and insightful coverage across a broad range of industries including company, credit, policy, litigation, economics and long-form research.
- Collaborate across our BI and News teams.
You need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Extensive editing experience in the financial services industry or at a financial news media outlet.
- Knowledge of equity research communication formats (particularly written communication) or financial news experience.
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with analysts or with financial journalists.
- An ability to work in a team environment.
We'd love to see:
- Experience editing online content.
- A working knowledge of our Bloomberg Professional Service.
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Closing 26 January 2021
- NBCUniversal International
Freelance Video Editor needed ASAP UK based Remote
Closing 9 December 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- remote, from remote
- £200 to 250 per day
Want more Research Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Sub Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.