Regional Operations Lead
In July 2020, Publicis Production and Tag WW won the global account for GSK, to work as its production partner with innovation and problem solving at the core. In a hugely exciting development for the future of production we have created an entirely new production model to manage international demand through CaST.
Our Mission is to drive efficiency, effectiveness and reduce wastage for GSK. Going beyond the usual dashboard limitations of scheduled reviews and interventions by bringing production, data and media intimately and seamlessly together and building a data first, creatively driven solution for every brand, campaign and action.
We will defeat the crippling disease of wastage through informed decision making, consistently leveraging our knowledge of the market, audiences, channels, platforms, partners and formats in the creation of creative assets.
Delivered through our ground-breaking new model, where production is fuelled by data insights and an intelligent feedback loop of data is created. It’s enabled by tech integration so that every decision, execution and reaction creates another layer of learning for our systems, ensuring content relevance and reduction of waste.
A bit about us:
Publicis Production (Prodigious) is an award-winning production studio with 3500 production experts across 40 countries worldwide. We are proud makers, producing everything from CG animation to DOOH, to print and live action TVCs for some of the world’s leading brands.
Tag WW brings together world class craftsmanship across a full range of visual, verbal and digital techniques to create a production engine that turns ideas into high-impact creative assets that make brands stand out every time and everywhere. We have a presence in 195 cities across 40 countries and work with 40 of the top 100 global brands.
- Business planning, demand management, scope planning and development, transition and change management lead.
- Creating strong relationships with the GSK CaST team members in region.
- Operational process compliance management, escalation management and service quality reporting in conjuction with the global hub.
- Creating the operational playbook for CaST and how that interfaces with the Global hub in India working closely with the Regional Client Lead to ensure client satisfaction.
- Overseeing and owning the workflow across CaST model and the day to day activities between Production Planners and Studio Leads both in region and with the global hub.
- Own master scope across all projects and model requirements so Production Planners are focused on day to day production tasks.
- Staff planning, resource management, and financial management.
- Management and oversight of the Direction and evaluation of project management process.
- Building, maintaining, and executing on timelines as it relates to the entirety of the model.
- Vetting and analyzing model feedback and driving innovation and efficiencies Identifying improvements as needed-acting as a change agent for excellence.
- Collaborating across all CasT studios.
- Updating and maintaining operational project tracking.
- Updating and maintaining the operational guidelines for CaST.
- 10+ years’ experience at a production agency or as a Sr. PM / Producer on a creative team.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of the production process across all assets, including but not limited to Digital, Social, Film, OOH, Print, Shopper, Expert, and ecomm.
- Great communication, people, leadership, organizational, and project/time management skills.
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- The ability to prioritize and consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple clients and teams.
- Flexibility when it comes to changing priorities, while still meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail, while simultaneously seeing the bigger picture.
- A willingness and ability to learn.
- A positive attitude when executing tasks across accounts.
We're proud of our roots.
From our humble beginnings as a print shop in London, to our position today as a global leader in Marketing and Communications services. Our business is built on a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
Today we have one purpose, to create value for our clients by working smarter with fewer resources, enhancing efficiencies, improving their customer's experience and strengthening their brand reputation.
Our clients and their customers have always been at the heart of everything we do. Our long-term partnerships, great relationships and exceptional employees have been the driving force behind our success.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Content Planner
Closing 20 December 2021
- Hogarth Worldwide
Digital & Marketing Communications Lead
Closing 21 December 2021
- Dell Technologies
- perm, from remote
Closing 21 December 2021
Want more Regional Operations Lead jobs?
Want to find more Communications Director jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Operations Director jobs, Operations Manager jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.