Regional Content Strategist
Amazon Pay makes it simple for the hundreds of millions of Amazon customers around the globe to checkout using the information already stored in their Amazon account. We extend the Amazon experience customers know and love to tens of thousands of third-party merchant sites around the world. You can also donate to your favorite charity with Alexa and Amazon Pay. So whether shoppers are online or on the go, Amazon Pay provides a familiar, trusted, and easy way to pay.
The Amazon Pay global Marketing Communications team is looking for a creative, results-driven content marketer to plan and execute our multilingual content strategy in core European markets (UK, DE, FR, IT, ES). Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Brand & Content, the Regional Content Marketing Strategist will drive the content marketing strategy in Europe, aligning with the country teams to develop a narrative that is globally consistent and locally relevant. You will work in lockstep with the US Content Strategist.
This role is unique in that it also requires localization expertise. In addition to content strategy and development, you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on localization, managing key relationships with our translation agencies and ensuring high quality localization across all marketing requests including sales enablement, webinars, event materials, blogs, etc. The ideal candidate will use their energy, enthusiasm, and experience to deliver impeccable results, continuing our history of outstanding growth while positioning Amazon Pay as the payment method of choice for merchants and consumers across multiple markets and languages.
In this challenging role, you will serve as an extended member of the European team, working closely with our Merchant Marketing and go-to-market teams to define and execute an editorial plan that is relevant, consistent, and compelling for our local customers and stakeholders. You will lead the creation of new content while curating existing English content for translation and localization. You will manage content distribution and publishing via our websites and blogs in German, French, Italian, and Spanish. Exceptional stakeholder management and project management skills are a must for this hybrid role as there will be many competing priorities and deadlines that will require strong organizational and expectation setting skills.
· Manage the editorial planning, creation, and publishing for the blogs in major European markets (UK, DE, FR, IT, ES) , collaborating closely with the US Content Strategist.
· Manage and own the localization process for all editorial (blog), website content, sales enablement, event materials, etc.
· Drive the development of new, in language content while curating existing English content for translation and localization.
· Manage agency relationships for content development and graphic design, this includes the development of newsletters, blog articles, webinars, and other assets.
· Serve as the primary point-of-contact (POC) for Marketing Communications programs and campaigns with EU Merchant Marketing and go-to-market teams.
· Work with the EU Merchant Marketing managers to maintain the website copy for each country.
· BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent work experience.
· Five years of experience in copywriting, content development, and/or multilingual content strategy, relevant writing samples and/or a portfolio is required.
· Experience in localization, language services, and translation project management.
· Native German speaker, with superior written communication skills in German and English is a plus.
· Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills, a positive attitude and collaborative approach.
· Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
· Great attention to detail on design, content and analytics.
· Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
· Must be an independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and a strong desire to be part of building something new.
· Working knowledge of marketing tools such as content management systems, project management tools, blogs, social media platforms is a strong plus.
Social Media Manager - UK / ROI
Closing 14 December 2020
- Stanley Black & Decker
Junior Social Media Manager
Closing 22 October 2020
- Harvey Nichols
Want more Regional Content Strategist jobs?
Want to find more Digital Strategists jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.