Regional Content Strategist
Amazon Pay, one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon, is looking for a creative, results-driven content marketer to plan and execute our multi-lingual content strategy in core European markets (UK, DE, FR, IT, ES). The Regional Content Marketing Strategist will drive the content marketing strategy in Europe, aligning with the country teams to drive a narrative that is globally consistent and locally relevant. The ideal candidate will use their energy, enthusiasm, and experience to deliver impeccable results, continuing our history of outstanding growth while positioning Amazon Pay as the payment method of choice for merchants and consumers.
What is Amazon Pay?
For merchants, Amazon Pay is a checkout method offering a secure experience backed by Amazon’s technology, robust risk management services, and years of commerce innovation. For shoppers, Amazon Pay enables Amazon customers to check out on tens of thousands of sites around the world using the information stored in their Amazon account. Amazon customers can also use Amazon Pay make donations with Alexa.
At Amazon Pay, we aspire to be the checkout method used by merchants and shoppers across the world. But, we can’t achieve our goals without you!
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Brand & Content, you are a key member of the global Marketing Communications team, managing our activities in the major European markets. In this challenging role, you will serve as an extended member of the European team, working closely with our field marketing and go-to-market teams to define and execute an editorial plan that is relevant, consistent, and compelling for our local customers and stakeholders. You will lead the creation of new content while curating existing English content for translation and localization. You will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on localization, managing key relationships with our translation agencies. You will manage content distribution and publishing via our websites and blogs in German, French, Italian, and Spanish.
· Manage the editorial planning, publishing, and translation for the blogs in major European markets (UK, DE, FR, IT, ES).
· Team up with the EU Field Marketing managers to manage and update the websites for each country.
· Manage and own the localization process for all editorial (blog), and website content.
· Drive the development of new, local content while curating existing English content for translation and localization.
· Manage local agency relationships for content development and graphic design, this includes the development of newsletters, blog articles, webinars, and other assets.
· Serve as the primary point-of-contact (POC) for Marketing Communications programs and campaigns with EU field marketing and go-to-market teams.
· BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent work experience.
· Native German speaker, with superior written communication skills in German and English.
· Five years of experience in copywriting, content development, and/or multi-lingual content strategy, relevant writing samples and/or a portfolio is required.
· Experience in localization, language services, and translation project management.
· Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills, a positive attitude and collaborative approach.
· Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
· Great attention to detail on design, content and analytics.
· Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
· Must be an independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and a strong desire to be part of building something new.
· Working knowledge of marketing tools such as SFDC, Marketo, content management systems, online event platforms, project management tools, blog, social media platforms is a strong plus.
Corporate Content Lead
Closing 3 January 2020
Branded Content Producer, Daytime
Closing 11 December 2020
- temp, temp to perm
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.