Recruitment Sales/Account ManagerThis job listing has expired
Creativepool is a global professional network for the creative industry that connects the world's brands, agencies, and creative individuals - a real-time network that continually grows through shared creative work, news, and interactions. We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Sales/Account Manager to join our team.
Primarily you will be engaging in both new business - reaching out to the market and finding opportunities to engage with and account management of our current agency clients through calls and meetings. You will be selling & promoting the recruitment opportunities/packages available through the Creativepool platform. These include onsite advertising, access to our 210,000 members through search as well as a number of bespoke campaigns and sponsorship opportunities that are at the heart of what we do as a network.
To apply you must
• Have a personality!
• Be hard working, tenacious and very professional with the personality and confidence to build relationships with senior decision makers.
• Have a strong work ethic and be motivated to hit your KPI’s & targets each month.
• Understand the importance of being organised.
• Be able to build your own database of clients as well as look after those that we already have.
• Be a self-starter, must have initiative.
• Be able to see opportunities and to go after them.
• Be convincing, articulate and intelligent enough to deal with our clients, who can be very senior but will still want to chat. You must be interesting enough to hold their attention.
• Be ambitious, you like the finer things in life and want to climb the career ladder and be the best you can be.
What would be nice to see
• Experience working within the creative sector
• Experience in a recruitment environment
What we will give you in return
• Industry leading pay and uncapped commission.
• Opportunity to work in a funky studio office in the creative heart of Shoreditch
• Sales Incentives, including monthly awards and all expenses paid monthly days out and annual trips
• Opportunity to grow as the company expands and releases new products.
• A million and one other advantages of working in a small independently owned company where every voice is valued. Basic salary is negotiable. We have simple 10% uncapped commission structure plus cash stretch target bonuses.
No agencies or calls
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Account Manager - In House Agency
Closing 13 October 2017
- Source LF
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Senior Project/ Account Manager - Award Winning Interdisciplinary Agency
Closing 19 October 2017
- Tomorrow Recruitment
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Recruitment Sales/Account Manager jobs?
Want to find more Account Director jobs, Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Business Development Director jobs, Business Development Executive jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, New Business Director jobs, New Business Executive jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Sales Director jobs, Sales Executive jobs, Sales Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.