Recruitment ConsultantThis job listing has expired
- The opportunity to work with some of the most inspiring and interesting individuals in the world of advertising and digital marketing.
- Heading up the Strategy and Planning perm desk working alongside one of the Directors of the business, who set this area up and is ready to hand it over. A hot desk waiting for the right person....
- Working on salaries from £50k - £250k (average fee £15k)
- A clear progression plan to grow a team and develop your career.
- Sales driven professional with a keen eye for creative.
- A passion to learn and constantly striving to be the best.
- A fun and out-going personality who aspires
What we are is the leading recruiter for the creative industries, based in London’s West End. This includes agency-‐side businesses such as Creative Agencies and Digital Agencies, as well as industry-‐side, like Fashion & Retail, FMCG, Travel and Not For Profit companies.
And who we are?
We’re Gemini People: our people are the heart and ambition of our business, that’s why we invest in them through anything from extensive training programmes to trips to Val D'Isere or Ibiza. What’s different about us, is that we’re the best of both a large corporate and a small boutique. So, yeah, we’re specialists in our fields, working with the big names and have supportive processes, but we always keep that personal touch, entrepreneurial fire and collaborative spirit.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Project Manager - Leading Digital Agency
Closing 18 November 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £26,000 to 32,000 p/a
Business Development Manager - Mobile/Tech
Closing 9 November 2017
- £40,000 to 60,000 p/a
Want more Recruitment Consultant jobs?
Want to find more Workplace Consultant jobs, Planner jobs, Business Development Executive jobs, New Business Executive jobs, Recruiter jobs, Sales Executive jobs, Sales Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.