Quantitative UX Researcher, Growth Product
We’re looking for a talented quantitative UX Researcher who’s worked on digital products and has a knack for discovering actionable insights about the millions of people who use Pinterest. You’re a dedicated researcher who can mix survey science with behavioral analysis to design, execute, and communicate strategic research on a deadline in a fast paced environment. This role is embedded within the Growth Product organization and will help shape how we identify and prioritize Pinterest growth around the globe.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct research that varies in approach, scale, scope, timeframe and methodologies from beginning (ideation) to end (launching products).
- Explore the intersection of attitudes and behaviors through expert surveys and deep behavioral analysis.
- Generate research insights that can be used to inform product, brand, and business decisions.
- Proactively communicate and share your research findings with team members, executives, and other audiences.
What we’re looking for:
- Expert in quantitative research methods, analysis, visualizations and relevant data tools like R, SQL, and Python with a PhD in computational social sciences (e.g,. Economics, sociology, psychology), statistics, computer science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Three or more years experience conducting user experience research with large data sets on consumer facing digital software.
- An awareness of and ideally experience collaborating with qualitative and market research methods and approaches.
- Ability and willingness to travel 20% of the time.
Intern (Undergrad) - User Research & Interaction Design
Closing 21 March 2020
- San Francisco
Staff UX Designer
Closing 21 March 2020
Want more Quantitative UX Researcher, Growth Product jobs?
Want to find more User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Researcher jobs, Assistant Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.