Qualitative UX Researcher, SMB Experience
Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. We’re looking for a resourceful qualitative researcher who has worked on digital experiences and specializes in actionable insights about products for Small and Medium Businesses. The ideal candidate is a dedicated researcher who can lead, design, execute, and communicate strategic research on a deadline in a fast-paced development process. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct research that varies in approach, scale, scope, timeframe, and methodologies (may include an ethnographic, interview, participatory workshops, usability, focus groups, surveys, Market Research and experiments).
- Collaborate as a strategic partner with Product, Design, Engineering, Writing, Analytics, & Sales teams at Pinterest.
- Proactively communicate and share your research findings with team members, executives, and other audiences in compelling, actionable, and engaging ways.
- Help shape how SMBs use Pinterest, ranging from mobile and desktop tools and experiences for micro, small and medium businesses, and including experiences for both new and existing SMB users.
- Lead research projects from beginning to end (including ideation, brainstorming, prototyping, feedback cycles, and launching products).
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in research and degree related to user experience research (HCI, social sciences, etc).
- Growth product experience as part of a consumer-facing product or service (User acquisition, retention, churn).
- Business product experience as part of a consumer-facing product or service (i.e. Business onboarding, ad-buying interface, analytics platforms, etc.) a plus.
- Deep expertise in conducting research with audiences that vary in vertical, size, type, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel 30% of the time.
Closing 14 December 2019
Sr. UI / UX Game Designer
Closing 17 December 2019
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- San Diego
Want more Qualitative UX Researcher, SMB Experience jobs?
Want to find more User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Researcher jobs, Assistant Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.