Qualitative UX Researcher, Growth Product (Contract)
Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. We are seeking a year-long Qualitative UX Research Contractor who is passionate about digital experiences. Specifically, we’re looking for a researcher who has worked on digital and consumer mobile products and brings a breadth of qualitative methodologies to the table (i.e. UX evaluations, contextual inquiries, focus groups, participatory design methods, etc). This role will be embedded within the Growth Product team working directly with PM Leads, designers and engineers to propose, scope, plan, lead, conduct and communicate tactical and strategic research in a fast-paced development process.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct research that varies in approach, scale, scope, timeframe, and methodologies from beginning (ideation) to end (launching products).
- Collaborate as a strategic partner on a multidisciplinary team including Design, Engineering, Writing, Marketing, Business Analytics, Sales, and PM.
- Proactively communicate and share your research findings with team members, executives, and other audiences.
- Lead research projects from beginning to end; (including ideation, brainstorming, prototyping, feedback cycles, and launching products) Some of the qualitative approaches will be formative, and some of this will be tactical and evaluative.
What we're looking for:
- A qualitative UX researcher who can run projects from start to finish independently, a researcher with at least three or more years experience at least some researching digital consumer products.
- Expertise in conducting end-to-end research on digital products & experiences.
- Familiarity with experiments data a plus.
Sr. UI / UX Game Designer
Closing 17 December 2019
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- San Diego
Closing 14 December 2019
Want more Qualitative UX Researcher, Growth Product (Contract) jobs?
Want to find more User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Researcher jobs, Assistant Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.