Lead Python Developer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and highly experienced Lead Python Developer to join this outstanding global management consultancy and their amazing teams.
Responsibilities as Lead Python Developer
* Design end to end solutions as well as continuously improving our solutions
* Work closely with our Product Ownership and Solutions Architecture teams, as well as our developers to produce solutions that are well built, easy to use, and match our users' requirements
* Design software to solve user- and data- oriented problems
* Work to high quality standards with good processes including TDD, BDD and CI/CD
* Help evangelise Agile processes within and without the teams
Experience for Lead Python Developer
* A good grasp of Python (Through to 3.6)
* Experience of Cloud development and architecture, especially Azure
* Experience in an Agile environment
* Experience in multiple database architectures such as Document Store / RDBMS
* Solid track record in producing secure fast systems
* Experience designing APIs for applications to consume
* Direct exposure to ETL and ELT through Azure is highly advantageous
If you believe you have what it takes to fulfil this exciting Lead Python Developer Role, then please do apply, we'd love to hear from you!
Senior Level UX Designer
Closing 7 January 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 60,000 p/a
Freelance midweight UX designer
Closing 10 January 2019
- Gemini People
- temp to perm
- £350 to 400 /h
Want more Python Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.