This forward-thinking publishing production team are looking for a pro-active Artworker with relevant publishing experience. You will work within a small team to produce international magazines to tight deadlines. You would be expected to become a crucial member of the team, being able to take magazines from design to print ready files. We are looking for someone with a think on your feet attitude that is happy to roll up your sleeves and meet print deadlines.
You will work within a modern open plan office space with a friendly sociable team.
- Amending, checking and pre-flighting artwork
- Adjusting images in Photoshop to specific press settings
- Flagging up potential artwork errors and fixing if necessary
- Providing colour proofs for internal and external client sign off
- Using CC packages to perform all artworking and repro requirements
- Dealing directly with the production department, editorial teams and designers
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of artwork
- Ensuring all artwork adheres to client guidelines
- Good file management, house keeping
- Good communication skills
- Extensive experience using Adobe CC
- Strong knowledge of artwork, pre-press and repro procedures
- A keen eye for colour and colour matching skills
- Ability to manage own workload and meet customer deliveries
- You will have solid experience of working within a studio environment
- Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Mac OS skills
- Experience of the print industry and processes
Art Editor - Ogilvy & Mather London
Closing 13 March 2018
- Ogilvy & Mather London
- perm, temp to perm
Closing 2 March 2018
- Reading College
- £25 to 26 p/a
Want more Publishing Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Editorial Designer jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.