We're looking for a talented and organised Project Manager, with at least 5 years of experience in the animation/advertising industry. The Project Manager position is a senior role within our team and we’ll look to this person to lead and help grow our production capabilities. You’ll work with a renowned studio team and have the opportunity to form this role in your vision, with autonomy and trust. Ideal candidates would have experience in producing commercial advertisements for TV and Social channels. The ideal start would be the beginning of September or sooner if possible.
This is an exciting position, within a fast-paced studio environment, for anyone with a love of creative project management. The Project Manager is the key link between our creatives and our clients and is the driving force ensuring the successful delivery of animation projects on budget and on time.
We're based by the seaside in Margate and have over 13 years experience producing animation. We're a passionate and innovative team and this role will involve working between our brand new production offices, and our studios with multiple stages, model-making workshop and high-end edit suites. Every day is different - working with clients big and small, playing with Plasticine and LEGO! Could you be the right person to join our team? Or maybe you know someone who is?
So... please get in touch if you have any questions, we're very, very flexible unless you don't like dogs... that's a deal-breaker.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leading /supporting the Director during pitches and pre-production meetings.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of project management and be accountable for project delivery to cost, time and quality parameters.
- Extensive knowledge of all forms of animation including 2D, stop-motion and live action & VFX integration.
- Manage project contracts, negotiations, and be comfortable being a client liaison when needed for production and help in negotiating overages, work out of scope, etc. ensuring all work is delivered on time and budget.
- Support new business development.
- Should have an established network of freelance artists and animation specialists, with the ability to efficiently crew up teams across a variety of mediums.
- Manage the ordering and allocation of all materials, resources, and creative workstations.
- Ensure project requirements are fully communicated to all creative staff and are adhered to during production.
- Ensure the general smooth running of the studio including administration, supporting the sales and marketing team, internal staff holidays, etc.
- Contribute to creative and problem-solving discussions.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in animation, creative production and advertising -previous experience in all advertising is a strong advantage for this role.
- Excellent project management skills with experience of working within a client-facing consulting style environment.
- An understanding of the creative process is essential (but specific creative skills are not required); enabling you to discuss creative problems and solutions with both clients/agencies and creative staff.
- You will be confident pitching ideas and negotiating budgets and deadlines based on experience in industry.
- Excellent people management and leadership experience with the ability to lead and motivate multi-disciplined teams to delivery success.
- The role will require the candidate to work from A+C’s Margate production studio, although expected to attend meetings in London.
Qualifications and Experience: Strong experience in Production/Animation/Advertising Producer roles, with a track record of project management success. 5+ years of relevant professional experience outside of education. Two referees from relevant experiences; please include their email and telephone contact details.
Please send CVs and a cover letter questions about the position can also be addressed to the same email address or by telephone.
About A+C Studios:
A+C Studios is an animation studio specialising in stop-motion animation. We are a team of ambitious animators, storytellers, technicians and model-makers. We combine hand-crafted, traditional animation techniques with the latest digital technologies and software to create award-winning animated content. We have two work spaces.
A set of film studios in a beautiful Victorian building, The Old Laundry, in Margate and on the opposite side of the road, a newly converted bright and airy production and post-production office. We produce scripts, storyboards, sets and puppets, animation and visual effects to take an idea from script to screen. To date, A+C have produced animated content for clients including LEGO, Adidas, TK Maxx, LV= and Cadbury. Our work has been broadcast on TV, cinema and online. These projects have been completed through a combination of working directly with brands and through international advertising agencies.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Project Manager
Closing 11 December 2021
Closing 8 December 2021
- Wunderman Thompson
Creative technology producer
Closing 8 December 2021
- Sugar Creative
- Cardiff / Remote
- perm, from remote
- £based on skills and experience
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.