What you will be doing:
Dentsu is recruiting a Project Manager to join their Global Media Operations team in London. The team for EMEA is pivotal in realizing our product vision by building upon Dentsu Aegis’ successful and innovative technology solutions.
Being a key member of the EMEA Hub Regional Hub team, this Project Manager role will manage several technology implementation projects, including the rollout of new products across the media line of business in the EMEA region. The Project Manager will review, analyse, manage & recommend course of action across the projects they are leading from inception to completion.
The difference you’ll make:
- Main point of contact for all projects running through the EMEA Hub.
- Manage projects through common project management tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Workfront).
- Manage projects to the agreed scope detailed within the individual business case or statement of work.
- Work with markets to implement Dentsu Connect and its applications, across dentsu and all Dentsu clients in the EMEA region.
- Work with the Business Analyst to gather client feedback on the applications.
- Ensure communication is regular and clear to the various stakeholders on project progress.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 4 years project management experience – Media data products and technologies experience preferred.
- Experience of the media industry preferred.
- Knowledge of data technologies and development languages a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
It would also be nice for you to have:
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You will have strong organization, planning and prioritizing skills and the ability to work autonomously and take your own initiative is an important part of the role.
About dentsu international:
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
About Dentsu Group (dentsu):
Led by Dentsu Group Inc. (Tokyo: 4324; ISIN: JP3551520004), a pure holding company established on January 1, 2020, the Dentsu Group encompasses two operational networks: dentsu japan network, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations in Japan, and dentsu international, its international business headquarters in London, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan.
With a strong presence in approximately 145 countries and regions across five continents and with 65,000 dedicated professionals, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client-centric integrated communications, media and digital services through its five leadership brands—Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Dentsu Creative, and Merkle—as well as through Dentsu Japan Network companies, including Dentsu Inc., the world’s largest single brand agency with a history of innovation. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
How we’ll reward you:
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs.
Inclusion and Diversity:
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Associate Brand Manager
Closing 23 December 2022
£Competitive salary & benefits
Closing 29 January 2023
Digital Project Manager
Closing 29 January 2023
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.