Project Manager to join a Marketing agency in London.
You will be involved in driving every aspect of your projects and ultimately be responsible for overall project delivery, ensuring your projects are expertly delivered and exceed expectations.
You will be expected to deliver projects on time and within budget.
You'll need to track work to be completed, set deadlines and delegate tasks to the project team, identifying any potential risks.
As a Project Manager, you will need to:
* Demonstrate hands on project management experience.
* Set objectives in line with the client needs, which may include scope, content, timings and budget.
* Meeting agreed deadlines.
* Supervise tasks assigned to project workers as instructed by the Project Director / Account Director.
* Monitoring project progress.
* Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
* Working directly with creative and design teams.
* Educated to degree level or similar.
* Managing multiple projects.
* Experience in similar roles within a communications agency environment.
* Prince 2 qualification is desirable.
* The ability to monitor and control budgets.
* Able to multi-task.
* Digitally savvy on social channels and passionate about communications.
Please apply for a detailed job spec.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Senior Designer/ project manager
Closing 26 February 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £250 /day
Closing 16 March 2019
- Big Group
- Competitive Salary
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.