The Project Manager will work within the print Project managing team as one of the central points of contact for all project related issues from the business. Ensuring the smooth running of projects from initial brief, through concept development, artwork, approvals, repro, printing and production.
- Complete projects successfully within the allocated time period and budget.
- Clear understanding of the business direction and guide projects to meet the business objectives.
- Build good working relationships with internal teams.
- Budget Management.
- Set up project meetings and take initial briefs from the business.
- Responsible for the traffic management of work within the team.
- Assign projects to appropriate designer and copywriter.
- Prepare project schedules.
- Ensure day-to-day communication is managed smoothly between Creative and the rest of the business.
- Liaise with external agencies, printers, photographers and obtain quotes.
- Raise purchase orders and do other administrative tasks.
- Manage the approval process.
- Create daily job list and circulate to team members.
- Manage filing system.
- Upload assets to DAM (Digital Assets Management System).
Senior Media Strategist/Planner - Campaign Best Agency
Closing 19 October 2019
- £45,000 to 55,000 p/a
Closing 22 October 2019
Want more Project Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Planner jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.