Project Manager for Burgopak
Burgopak are looking for a highly organised motivated Project Manager to join our team in London Bridge. We’re looking for someone who can engage with complex projects, supporting both the client, internal design & production teams, while also building client relationships to develop new business opportunities.
This Project Manager job would be a good fit if you enjoy a demanding role, managing a number of projects at a time, it’s therefore essential that you are a multi-tasker! You’ll be managing projects from client brief right through to global manufacturing and delivery.
The Project Manager role would be perfect for you if you have over 3 year’s experience. You’ll be used to handling a range of clients from small starts ups to CEO level global giants.
Typical tasks for you will include:
- Liaising and consulting with each client, design team and our global production partners, along with the rest of the project management team to make sure the process runs smoothly.
- To create budgets, briefs, proposals and timelines in conjunction with the creative team to help align client expectations.
- Must be confident liaising with clients in a calm and organised manner.
- Keeping up with project timelines and updating the team to meet changing requirements.
- Allocating resource to projects and assigning individual responsibilities to the design team.
- To develop, organise and manage the administrative processes of projects and client development, to support the delivery of the highest quality work.
- Ensuring internal and external project documents are up to date and filed correctly.
- Quoting clients based on specific requirements or pre-existing price lists.
- Advising clients on appropriate usage of our patented packaging.
- To create, maintain and grow, profitable relationships with our clients.
Key Skills and Expertise
- Educated to degree level
- Print production knowledge desirable
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal & multi-tasking skills
- Languages desirable
- Willingness to travel both in the UK and overseas
- Competent using Office 365
Project Manager - Luxury/Advertising
Closing 16 March 2018
- £40,000 to 55,000 p/a
Senior Project Manager for Ogilvy & Mather
Closing 1 March 2018
- Ogilvy & Mather London
Want more Project Manager jobs?
Want to find more Creative Team jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Print Buyer jobs, Project Manager jobs, Print Production Programmer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.