Project Manager- Print/Direct MailThis job listing has expired
The Project Manager is responsible for managing design work & the production of branded collateral, (including printed items & direct mail campaigns)
Serving as an interface between internal stakeholders & designers, they will: prioritise requests; create schedules; ensure that briefs are in place & sanity checked; & that the correct assets have been supplied before work commences.
* Receive artwork requests from marketers & other stakeholders, create estimates, jobs, schedules & tasks using project management software & allocate appropriately to the design team
* Liaise with event marketing teams, taking briefs on campaigns and providing budgets
* As or when additional production is required translate briefs into complete technical specifications for relevant suppliers, obtain quotes, negotiate prices, place work, raise orders, ensure final delivery, match & approve final invoice against agreed expenditure
* Project manage all requirements for direct mail campaigns
* Attend team meetings, schedule regular meetings with event marketing teams advising how & where to maximise the efficiency of design & production whilst minimising costs
* Supply schedules for all design projects and printed items to event marketing teams
* Supply post campaign spend report
* Manage the interface between external suppliers & the Creative Solutions team
* Undertake ad-hoc projects
* Knowledge of Print, graphic reproduction, technical considerations for printing & direct mail
* Knowledge of design process
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Ability to prioritise
* Use of Microsoft Office suite
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Studio Coordinator - Leading Broadcast Company
Closing 12 November 2017
- Gemini People
- £180 to 200 /day
Senior Account Manager – Content Agency
Closing 14 November 2017
- Sphere Digital Recruitment
- South Manchester
- £35,000 p/a
Want more Project Manager- Print/Direct Mail jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.