Project Manager - Live Events for Scriberia
A Project Manager who has a passion for visual communications is needed to join our award winning studio, based in Kings Cross. At Scriberia’s we utilise the power of pictures to tell stories and share ideas.
We are looking for a self-motivated communicator and organiser to join our team of producers, with particular responsibility for our work at live events. Ideally you will know about planning and running events, and will be excited by the potential of scribing to enhance the participants’ experience at conferences, workshops and meetings. You will have experience in project and client management, excellent attention to detail and will thrive in a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate will have an interest in all of Scriberia’s services and will be able to proactively cross-sell services and support the wider team.
The Project Manager will provide a crucial link between our clients and our creative team, demonstrating the flexibility required to manage the needs and expectations of both. They will also be approachable, methodical, proactive and practical, able to think on their feet and have the adaptability needed to respond to ever-changing client and studio needs.
- Project management: schedule projects, manage multiple workflows, organise logistics and liaise with freelancers and other suppliers.
- Have a good awareness of all of the work Scriberia is engaged in, and be mindful of any clashes or resource issues that might arise.
- Admin: making travel, accommodation and visa arrangements for artists and staff.
- Administering contracts, estimates and schedules for clients.
- Keeping project files complete and up to date and maintaining and updating our database.
- Client communications: oversee the full lifecycle of a live scribing project, and communicate with clients throughout; managing feedback, approvals, timings and budget conversations.
- Join the team in meetings, calls and pitches, maintaining excellent communication with clients throughout the project.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the requirements and needs of different clients and their brands, their definitions and their core characteristics.
- Creativity: know how to relay and present creative concepts successfully to the client, and possess the ability to respond to unique challenges with creative solutions of your own.
- Review briefs with the Senior Producer and Creative Directors in order to plan the resources required.
- Work with the Studio Administrator to chase payment and ensure all invoices for external suppliers and freelancers are paid promptly.
Person Specification – Essential
- Experience in a client facing capacity, ideally within the creative sector.
- Understanding of production techniques and the creative process.
- The ability to co-ordinate teams and suppliers to deliver high-quality work, on time and on budget.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- An enthusiastic and can-do attitude – we are after a real team-player with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Mac OS X environment and Microsoft Office.
- Able to learn new skills quickly and be flexible according to the demands of our studio and clients.
- Excellent organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Planning skills are essential, being able to take a project from start to finish.
- Excellent written, verbal and IT communication skills.
- Tactful and diplomatic.
- You must be able to represent our company well on the phone, via email and in person at all times.
- Awareness of current industry trends.
- Supporting the business in other areas will be required from time to time so it is important that you are prepared to be flexible in line with the demands placed on the business.
Person Specification – Desirable
- Good working knowledge of CRS systems (ideally Agile CRM).
- Adobe user.
- Previous experience in organising and running events.
What else is there to know?
- Start date: ASAP.
- 4-month probation.
- Join a happy, sociable, creative company.
- Plenty of opportunity to develop your role and your skills in a supportive environment.
- Monthly massages and exciting lunch & learn programme for staff.
Senior Moving Image Producer for Iris
Closing 16 November 2018
Closing 3 December 2018
- Stonor Creative
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Project Manager - Live Events jobs?
Want to find more Events Director jobs, Events Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Events Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.