Project Coordinator, Bought Media for Burberry
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Burberry is looking for a Project Coordinator to manage the delivery of campaign guidelines, Bought Media and Paid Social content.
The ideal candidate will be provided the unique opportunity to develop their knowledge of the fashion sector through exposure across our business.
This is an exciting role for a Project Coordinator who is passionate about Media, including Print, Digital and Social channels. This role will be essential for the execution of our communication strategy globally.
You will collaborate with a talented and dedicated team of designers and project managers in an environment with a great culture. The work is fast paced and challenging with scope for learning new skills.
The work to be managed by the person in this role is made up of the following areas:
- Print and digital campaigns production.
- Daily collaboration with external production agency.
- Paid Social and OOH innovation work
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Be a key member in Burberry to provide guidance to our external agency for all print and digital bought media executions.
- Manage bespoke and innovative bought media projects across print and digital.
- Follow projects from inception through delivery.
- Work closely with design teams and stakeholders to plan projects and share timelines.
- Plan timings, assess risks and communicate status to stakeholders and delivery teams.
- Work collaboratively with Designers, UX, Developers and Marketing.
- Run daily meetings with the delivery teams.
- Create great work that meets business objectives.
- Strong ability to work with teams in a collaborative manner
- Great communication skills - both verbally and written
- Drive and enthusiasm for quick turn-around digital projects - with a good eye for detail.
- Ability to deeply understand both the Burberry brand and the print and digital media landscape, and apply your knowledge across all areas - especially interrogating specs, briefing designers, managing stakeholders.
- Your CV should demonstrate that you have worked at agencies, or client side for 1+ year(s) managing a number of projects.
- A familiarity and appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of a range of technologies is useful
Closing 18 May 2019
- Greater London
- £20,000 to 30,000 p/a
Product Manager - Personalisation for Burberry
Closing 16 May 2019
Want more Project Coordinator, Bought Media jobs?
Want to find more Project Designer jobs, Digital Project Director jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.