Project Administrator - Commercials & Finance
You will be a key player within the Commercial support team. You (along with other team members) will lead all project management (Smartsheet) and budget (Procim) software training and day to day technical support to ensure the staff are fully supported on an ongoing basis and uphold the quality of the data that flows from these systems.
You will be trained and supported on how to analyse the company financial and time utilisation data, enabling you to build the commercial acumen necessary to support wider business decisions. You will also work closely with all of the project teams right across the business to help give insight into the data through the use of a number of custom dashboards and the budgeting and project management tools themselves.
The split of duties can be broadly described as 1/3 user support, 1/3 system support + analytics and 1/3 commercial insight.
What will you be doing:
- Daily technical and user support for the project management (Smartsheet) software and budget management (Procim).
- One to one and group training for the budget and project management software – you will become the go-to person for all queries and questions.
- Routine reporting responsibilities.
- Deployment of weekly and monthly MI reports.
- Producing and maintaining training documentation.
- Commercial support to the agency - understanding their targets and data for our clients.
What do you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- The ability to quickly grasp and understand new business systems.
- Flexibility to support teams & staff across multiple locations.
- Ideally have experience working with business databases and datasets in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly numerate, logical & methodical.
- Strong Excel skill required.
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Able to work flexibly and priorities workload to meet business needs.
- Proactive with a strong commercial sense.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Confident in providing training and guidance across varied stakeholders.
- Ability to present data in a simple and effective manner.
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and take ownership of tasks.
- Genuine interest in business and commercials.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of project management methodology and exposure to Smartsheet distinctly advantageous.
The Creative Engagement Group is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. The Creative Engagement Group partners with clients to provide employee engagement, learning & training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content.
At The Creative Engagement Group, we work with an international blue-chip client base across business categories with a particular strength in healthcare. Our business is made up of six divisions: WRG, Forty1, Logicearth Learning Services, Axiom, Cormis & Just Communicate.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Senior Project Manager
Closing 15 March 2022
- Wunderman Thompson
Senior Digital Project Manager
Closing 14 March 2022
- Leeds / Remote
- perm, from remote
Senior Integrated Project Manager
Closing 16 March 2022
- The Creative Engagement Group
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.