Programme Content Executive - Leading Training and Qualifications Organisation
• A Programme Content Executive to work with a leading training and qualifications organisation.
• Working closely with marketing team and E-learning to edit and upload content.
• Research new digital trends on the market.
• Project manage the development of courses and modules formating content.
• Work within a busy and vibrant content team and alongside marketing department.
• Assist the design, development and managment of marketing training and qualificantions.
• Research market trends, finding where the digital need in the market for marketing training and qualifications.
• Project manage the development of courses and modules, formating content into templates, proof reading, editing and uploading content.
• Find the best talent to manage training courses, working with stakeholders and internal teams.
• A very strong ability in written and spoken English, attention to detail is a nessesity.
• Basic understanding of modern digital technology, and current marketing trends social, mobile and email.
• Experience in a fast paced environment.
• Degree or equivalent qualification in marketing or journalism is desirable but not essential.
Social Media Manager for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Senior Social Media Executive - Ted Baker
Closing 5 October 2017
- Ted Baker
- Competitive Salary
Want more Programme Content Executive - Leading Training and Qualifications Organisation jobs?
Want to find more Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Proofreader jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.