Production Team Assistant 12 month FTC
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
The purpose of the role is to provide PA support to the Director of Production, Executive Producers and Production Executives, assist with the day to day house-keeping of a busy Production Office and receive all production deliverables and maintain information regarding Wall to Wall’s back catalogue.
- Diary management for key Wall to Wall Production personnel and Executives; including booking and confirming meetings.
- Booking local and international travel and accommodation. Providing itineraries when applicable.
- Acting as a point of contact for Wall to Wall general enquiries and calls for Executives, dealing with them or passing on to the relevant people in an efficient manner.
- Assisting the Production Manager with staff on new London based productions for Wall to Wall and Twenty Twenty.
- Assist the other PAs in organising company events.
- Expenses and credit card reconciliations.
- Looking after and ordering corporate and development petty cash.
- Using Just Produce to raise POs.
Assistant to Wall to Wall and Twenty Twenty;
Development and Pre-Production:
- Provide additional support to Productions as required including production secretary duties and assisting larger productions with Green Room or corporate arrangements.
- Assist with Location Producer vetting.
- Organising/creating TX cards for Wall to Wall productions, maintaining contact list for distribution.
- Gather scripted, non-scripted and key developments status updates for Wall to Wall with the Director of Development to update the Quickbase system.
- Updating the Wall to Wall company website and profile on IMDB and Wikipedia.
- Assisting in the long term archiving, retrieval and destruction of files or rushes for Wall to Wall.
- Maintain a back catalogue of all historic Wall to Wall programming for future reference.
- Completion and scanning of Wall to Wall post production paperwork, contracts and release forms as required.
- Working with Wall to Wall productions and post-production houses by booking out tapes/LTO from storage.
General office duties:
- Assuming responsibility for keeping a tidy London office; encouraging production storage and wrap up. Liaising with the Facilities and IT teams where applicable.
- Responsible for the record keeping of H&S Training database, setting up new users and ensuring courses have been completed for Wall to Wall.
- Preparing the agenda and taking minutes at the Group monthly H&S meeting.
- Keeping details of the various casting and Wall to Wall social media pages.
- Checking regularly the Wall to Wall general email and responding/forwarding all queries.
- At least 1 year experience in a Television Production environment.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently to find solutions and answer queries.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in the required confidential manner.
- Flexible approach and outlook comfortable with managing workload and deadlines that may involve; some occasional late working and occasional working away from the office.
The Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of Photoshop.
- Social media experiencia.
- Filming kit knowledge.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Want more Production Team Assistant 12 month FTC jobs?
Want to find more Post Production Coordinator jobs, Production Manager jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.