Gousto are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join our team!
Are you our next Production Planner?
You'd be working autonomously, preparing the company's Production schedules, liaising with all departments to ensure customer delivery expectations and providing a service to sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process forecasts from data team.
- Run reports from ERP system.
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand, ensuring that potential conflicts are highlighted to the Senior Planner or Planning Manager in a timely manner for discussion/resolution.
- Produce capacity forecasts in terms of labour and future labour requirements to the Production management team.
- To ensure that all production activities are scheduled in a timely manner to fulfil customer demand and maintain 100% service level.
- Produce and communicate accurate and reliable production plans, and monitor progress against the production plan.
- Request stock counts where and when required.
- Ensure that correct system procedures are adhered to.
- Investigation and rectifying of stock issues.
- Work with the Purchasing team regarding purchase requirements to reduce purchase order changes; communicating agreed changes to plan within lead time and securing additional material requirements. Interact with Production management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding production efficiency.
- Assist and deputise for the Senior Planner and Planning Manager in creation, reporting and presenting of MIS.
- Suggest continuous process improvements.
- Ensure stock levels of raw materials are sufficient to meet orders on the pick lines whilst also keeping wastage levels to a minimum.
- Supporting with delivery of key departmental KPI’s.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team. Find out more on our blog.
- Experience working in a similar role ideally within FMCG.
- Good IT skills particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as interaction at all levels of the business will be required.
- Excellent organisational skills are a must in this fast-moving and challenging environment.
- A confident, forward-thinking team player.
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills.
- Ability to effectively manage workload and carry out tasks to the defined timelines.
- Ambitious and looking to progress in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with MRP and ERP systems.
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth!
All Gousto employees are offered a benefits package of:
- Holidays - 21 days of holiday (inc. bank holidays) increasing with the length of service.
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free.
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health.
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses.
- Gym Membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events.
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh.
- Your first Gousto box FREE.
It all sounds pretty tasty doesn't it? Well, place your order and we'll be in touch.
Want more Production Planner jobs?
Want to find more Masterplanner jobs, Planner jobs, Production Editor jobs, Production Manager jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs, Scheduler jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.