As a Production Manager you will be responsible for the production department, leading by example and in charge of production, planning, quality and strategy. As a Production Manager you will also ensure that all employees and visitors are protected by Health and Safety practices. Motivation and communication are both disciplines that you will be experienced and comfortable in demonstrating.
Skills and experience required:
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent continuous improvement and manufacturing experience.
- Manufacturing and Production background.
- Excellent team player and problem solving skills.
- Project management skills.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality controls standards.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff.
- Supervising the work of 15 - 20 staff.
- Organising relevant training sessions.
Want more Production Manager jobs?
Want to find more Production Editor jobs, Production Manager jobs, Head of Production jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs, Production Secretary jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.