Production Design Lead, EMEA - Apple Music
As the Production Design Lead for Apple Music in the EMEA region, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation and creative excellence of our design production processes! You will lead a team of Designers, improve workflows, maintain design templates and documentation, onboard new collaborators, and cultivate global communication within the Radio, Editorial, and Playlists teams.
- Deep, proven experience of leading or managing a Production Design team.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Knowledge of animation and motion principles.
- Expert knowledge of typography, especially across multiple languages.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English required.
- Adept at critical thinking, problem-solving, and process optimisation, with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-evolving industry.
- Passion for music and an understanding of Apple Music is a plus.
- Previous experience working in international markets, especially within the EMEA region, is highly desirable.
Document production guidelines, toolkits and communications to foster knowledge sharing, project updates, and process improvements. Manage and maintain design templates, ensuring they are up-to-date and align with the latest brand guidelines and creative executions.
Continuously evaluate and optimise production workflows whilst identifying areas for operational efficiency improvements. Develop training programs and resources to enhance the skills and capabilities of the team, ensuring they stay up-to-date with our standard processes.
Act as a liaison between the global Design teams within Apple Music, facilitating communication on systems, and standard methodologies to ensure consistency on global design initiatives.
Deliver compelling and informative presentations to internal and external partners, showcasing new design systems, strategies, and process updates. Utilise software Sketch, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator to scale out and implement design projects.
- An understanding of production across cultures at a global scale
- Work that reflects a meticulous attention to detail
- A command of visual and communication design across digital platforms
- Strength in adapting brands across unique visual styles
- Solution orientated, strategically-centred
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.