At DreamWorks Animation Television, the Production Coordinator assists the Prod Supervisor and/or Production Manager with maintaining quotas and deadlines and ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met on a CG Production.
DreamWorks Animation Television has an exciting new opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join its team based in Glendale, California.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates shipping of materials to partner studios and ensures that the work is labeled and filed properly.
- Schedules meetings and tracks pipeline benchmarks for episodes and assets.
- Communicates effectively with artists regarding deadlines.
- Works with Partner studios to give support and maintain schedule.
- Facilitate communication with partner studios by answering questions and coordinating the delivery of materials in a timely manner.
- Perform daily check-ins with members of production, artists and supervisors to determine the status of work on the show.
- Stays abreast of issues on the floor, anticipates potential issues and elevates information to Prod Sup and/or Production Manager.
- Respond to all production-related communications in a timely manner as well as gather and distribute production materials.
- Before materials are sent to partner studios, oversee the process of quality control such as CG assets, model packs, and all reference material.
- Basic knowledge of CG asset terminology i.e., modeling, uv’s, rigging, textures, lighting, and FX.
- Learns the necessary computer programs and network directory system.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
● Software requirements: Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel, Gmail and knowledge of production tracking databases.
● Ability to work with partner studios.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment.
● Minimum 2 years of previous TV animation production experience required.
● Maya experience preferred.
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
DreamWorks Animation TV Production.
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Digital Video/Social Producer II - Quibi Mobile Platform
Closing 2 June 2020
- ESPN Sports Media Ltd
- $20,000 to 30,000 p/a
Writer/Producer - CNN - Newsroom Editorial
Closing 2 June 2020
Want more Production Coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Post Production Coordinator jobs, Production Editor jobs, Production Manager jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.