We’re Gorilla Gorilla! a rare breed of intelligent film and animation company that helps brands and businesses make a powerful connection with their audiences. We’re on the hunt for a Production Assistant to join our growing production team.
The Production Assistant will provide general office and film production admin support. They will report to Exec Producer, Angie Orlin, but will also work closely on a daily basis with the whole team as well as freelancers.
In particular, the role will require someone to:
- Assist with general production / post-production admin e.g. booking freelancers, producing call sheets, making travel arrangements, sourcing materials, reconciling expenses etc.
- Liaise with freelancers / suppliers and prepare purchase orders.
- Co-ordinate diaries, book meeting rooms and arrange client lunches.
- ‘Settle in’ and assist freelancers when in our building.
- Archive completed jobs, hard drive storage, logging and labelling.
- Maintain masters / rushes library.
- Basic encoding for online delivery.
- Attend location shoots and assist the Producer / team as Runner.
Why it’s important to us:
As part of a growing business, ensuring our reputation for delivering fantastic work is key to our future success.
How you’ll make us look:
How you’ll make us feel:
- You’ve bought energy and enthusiasm.
- You’re in it for the long haul.
- Lively and engaging with a responsible and positive outlook.
- Obsessively organized and methodical.
- Well-presented, business-like, open, friendly and sociable.
- The intellect and desire to learn.
- A team player.
- A passion for film and animation.
- Some knowledge and understanding of film / animation production, post production and distribution techniques.
- Adept in use of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to undertake research online.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via the written word in proposals, letters, and emails.
- Excellent telephone / personal manner.
- Detailed and meticulous.
- Non-essential but knowledge of editing software would be beneficial.
- Has probably worked in the role of Runner / Production Junior or similar within the commercial, agency or non-broadcast sector.
- They may have a production background in another sector.
- Someone who can commit to the role and the development of the company at an exciting time.
- Someone who wants to grow and develop their skills with us.
And finally, in 3 words, you will be:
Other jobs you may be interested in
Junior Designer – Sky News
Closing 9 November 2021
- Sky UK
Closing 21 December 2021
- Saddington Baynes
Closing 31 October 2021
- Hoxton Mini Press
- £Dependent on experience
Want more Production Assistant jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Post Production Coordinator jobs, Administrator jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs, Broadcast Assistant jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs, Production Secretary jobs, Studio Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.