Content Creatures is an award-winning creative agency and animation studio. We are fully remote, though meet in and around London once a month for team-building, training and cultural activities.
We're looking for a Production Assistant to join the team and assist the Managing Partners, account management and marketing functions of the business. This is a great opportunity for someone who has spent a year or two working as a Production Assistant in a creative agency and now wants to add more strings to their bow.
The production assistant will help with:
- Managing the workflow with the designers and animators.
- Developing a database of freelancers.
- Assisting with picture research and basic edits.
- Emailing and speaking with clients.
- Building lead-gen marketing lists to support digital ad campaigns.
- Creating creds and pitch presentations.
This is a new role, and for a keen, ambitious self-starter, there will be lots of room to grow and develop.
The role is work-from-home, but comes with employee benefits to help you make the most of that - such as reduced gym memberships, cycle and motor schemes, cinema vouchers and an Employee Assistance Programme amongst other things.
The Perfect Candidate:
We're looking for someone who:
- Has excellent organisational skills and eye for detail.
- Has good interpersonal skills and is comfortable talking to clients.
- Takes pleasure in a well-scheduled project.
- With strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Shows an interest in animation, creativity and design.
- Possesses a willingness to learn.
Nice to haves, but non-essentials:
- A basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
- Basic experience in marketing and account management.
- An interest in social media, blogging and simple knowledge of WordPress.
Please note, Content Creatures is primarily an animation, design and motion graphics agency. Production Assistants looking for a role that will involve lots of live action shoots, should not apply to save disappointment later.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 14 March 2022
- Leeds / Remote
- perm, from remote
Production Co-ordinator / Researcher
Closing 13 February 2022
start Jan 2022
- Ink Studio
£20,000 to 30,000 per annum
Want more Production Assistant jobs?
Want to find more Post Production Coordinator jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.