Who we are:
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Stakeholder Communications agencies based in the beautiful grounds of Fulham Palace, London. Black Sun is an award winning, fast growing agency with over 90 employees, with offices in both London and Singapore. We work with some of the world's largest international organisations on a range of exciting multi-media communications projects.
Who you are:
We are looking for a Production Artworker with solid production experience to work in our London office to develop creative designs into working solutions. You will be responsible for the end-to-end production process of our award-winning corporate reports (including set up, amending and delivering artwork files), have responsibility for quality control and liaise with clients when required. We require someone who has a BA in Design (or equivalent), who is fully conversant with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and is no stranger to managing the artworking process for cutting-edge Annual Report projects that require a combination of accuracy, speed and attention to detail. Preferably you would also have agency experience.
Please note that this role is for a pure artworking position and is not suitable for Graphic Designers, Illustrators, etc. It is a pure play production role.
The ideal candidate will have strong production and artworking background, must have experience managing the production process of annual reports, have an excellent eye for detail and typography, good knowledge of the print process, a strong ‘can do' attitude, a great sense of humour and be willing to make an inspiring contribution to our award winning work.
What’s in it for you:
- Growth; at Black Sun we have a dedicated team who work towards developing our people
- Impressive clients; you will be working with large, international, blue-chip clients everyday, building long lasting and professional relationships while working on award winning projects together
- Training; as leaders within corporate communications, you will have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, industry professionals. We also offer both internal and external training programmes
- A fun and friendly work community; you will be joining a fresh, supportive and friendly working environment Travel;in time you may have the opportunity to travel whilst working with our increasing international client base
- Socials (lots of them!); whether it be summer sports activities, Bake Offs, our annual Christmas party...or our complimentary breakfast every Friday morning
- Benefits; we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, a discretionary bonus scheme, 22 days holidays (as well as a holiday loyalty scheme) and remote working opportunities
- You can tell your friends you work in a palace!
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!
Publishing Designer (Maternity Cover)
Closing 8 September 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
- temp, temp to perm
- £28,000 to 32,000 p/a
easyJet Traveller Senior Designer
Closing 5 September 2018
Want more Production Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Production Coordinator jobs, Production Designer jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.