Just Global is an integrated marketing agency growing brands across 60 countries. Our mission to grow great brands is achieved through the power of three disciplines – media, creative, and data – working as one to drive results. We transform marketing as usual into dynamic, impactful human-to-human experiences that leverage a brand’s deeper purpose to engage audiences, create measurable results, and drive sustainable growth.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission:
Just Global is on a mission to grow great brands. To grow great brands, we must first grow great people. This mission can only be achieved by actively promoting varying viewpoints from different perspectives while employing a diverse team representative of all people. Ensuring that we are always Just, diversity weaves through our culture as a guiding value. We embrace our differences, champion diversity, and bring forward inclusivity to foster an environment where everyone feels safe and comfortable to be themselves while at work. It is this commitment to harnessing unique strengths from different disciplines and people that has the power to transform the world for the better.
Who You Are:
If you’re an experienced Production Artist with a few years under your belt, and you’re ready to take things to the next level in your career, this could be the opportunity for you! In this position, you’ll collaborate closely with creative team members like art directors, copywriters, developers, motion designers, and project managers to deliver on project goals and deliverables. Cross functionally, you’ll work closely with teams ranging from media planning, accounts, search, social, programmatic, and analytics on a global team to deliver on client campaigns, ranging from boutique technical brands to some of the largest technical giants in Silicon Valley.
What You’ll Do:
- Work within established campaign and brand guidelines and established design parameters to create digital media in various formats and sizes.
- Prepare final files that meet specifications provided by account team, media team, external vendors and clients.
- As needed, take creative working files and produce client-facing cleaned-up versions.
- Assist with presentation deck formatting, ensuring slides are consistent with the Just Global brand, adhering to graphic design principles.
- Provide photo retouching, masking, and image manipulation.
- Create vector graphics and animation-ready illustrations.
- In collaboration with art directors, provide original designs for digital media as needed.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role with a portfolio demonstrating a range of digital campaign executions (or one multichannel campaign).
- A degree in graphic design, visual communications, art or similar, or equivalent work experience.
- Agency experience, or a combo of both in-house and agency experience.
- Thorough understanding of design specifications for digital media channels, including social, display, native, and web.
- Expertise in creative technical requirements (and limitations) for web experiences, including microsites and landing pages.
- Proficient in Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of color theory, visual hierarchy, composition, typography.
- Experience creating file management systems and processes for a large number of working files and client deliverables.
- Ability to work efficiently in a remote or hybrid environment and meet tight deadlines.
We know what's important. There are many reasons why working for Just Global is the right career move. These are only a few reasons why:
- World class benefits.
- Career development.
- Profit share.
- Competitive salaries.
- 401k matching.
- Generous vacation time.
- Flex time.
- Sabbatical after six years.
- Paid parental leave.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 6 March 2022
- Turner Duckworth
- San Francisco (Remote)
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
Closing 13 March 2022
- perm, from remote
Designer, Digital Campaign
Closing 14 March 2022
- Critical Mass
- perm, from remote
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.