Product Production & Graphic Designer, Golf
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- This position supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF brand.
- Work closely with the product-creation team to create, manage and maintain seasonal product images, CADs and graphics for multiple product types.
- Support the Golf category in the product-creation process by providing seasonal boards and product images for multiple product types.
- Create and assist to manage graphics and images seasonally, throughout the creative process, including Apparel, Footwear and Accessories.
- Create visual tools for image review, sales, and production.
- Adjust graphics and images according to product changes from matrix teams throughout the product-creation process.
- Assist designers in creating additional colorways of all products.
- Maintain correct sketches for use in line art database.
- Create documents such as visual line plan, category concept sheets, silhouette line art pages, flow plans, and merchandising pages.
- Combine illustrations, text, product data, photos, and graphics as needed.
- Work with the team to define and produce product image collections in both printed and electronic formats.
- Understand and follow PUMA global standards for document structure and layout.
- Perform paste-up and trimming on large format documents for business meetings.
- Duplicate and distribute documents to category and regional partners for use in the product commercialization process.
- Communicate with product line managers, designers, graphic designers, developers, and others about the status of product and product images.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Illustration or relevant field preferred.
- 1-2+ years’ experience working with illustration, design, graphics, multimedia and page-layout software.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and PhotoShop).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience communicating messages and ideas with images instead of words.
- Detail and results oriented: good attention to details and deadlines.
- General ability to exercise good judgment in setting priorities and follow-through to deliver on commitments.
- Strong communication skills, proficient information-seeking skills and drive for results.
- Effective team player.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage multiple, competing work priorities experience with graphic art, illustration, photo editing, web design, color design, animation and 3D tools .
- Experience working in a shifting and collaborative environment with a great deal of constructive feedback and input.
- Passion every day to design compelling, cutting edge product.
- Passion for Sports and Golf.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact us.
Closing 3 January 2020
- Hot Topic
- City of Industry
Industrial Designer- Packaging
Closing 2 January 2020
Want more Product Production & Graphic Designer, Golf jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Production Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.