Would you like to work in a fun and experimental studio atmosphere? Do you want to help us transform the way IBM engages with its Business Partners?
We are looking for the right person to join our cross-functional agile software development team. We are a diverse and empowered, co-located team of researchers, product owners, designers, developers, and managers located in a purpose-built space designed to encourage collaboration and creativity.
As an Agile delivery organisation, our mission is to deliver best-in-class systems and insights that equip our sales partners to sell more in the marketplace. Our future is on the cloud, with Artificial Intelligence adding real, transformational value.
Our team incorporates Design Thinking and cutting-edge technologies and practices to design and build signature experiences that make people’s lives easier. We operate in an open and flat organisation where everyone’s ideas are valued and we’re able to learn from each other and share successes.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Are you looking for an opportunity to influence, impact and inspire change?
As Product Owner, you will be sharing the responsibility for providing the team with clarity of vision. You will understand the value of having an end-to-end understanding of how the business operates and the role that data plays in this. Our teams work in iterations. Here are some of the activities you can expect to participate in, during a typical iteration:
• As Product Owner you will vital gathering input from stakeholders and users, and use it to elicit business requirements
• Create powerful and compelling visions for the short-term, medium-term and long-term direction of the product
• Involve designers and developers in the translation of business requirements into potentially shippable increments that the team can work on
• Ensuring that we have user stories that encourage conversation between all parties and promote empathy for our users
• Maintain our product backlogs by the way of: prioritize user stories, and leading the team in backlog refinement sessions
• Aid the team in creating short-term plans that they can confidently and consistently deliver to
• Involved in managing stakeholder expectations and creating realistic medium-term delivery plans
• Validate product increments against business requirements, throughout the development process
• Supplement designers and developers with data-informed insights that they need to make smart decisions
• Perform research into processes and technologies that the team does not yet understand
In order to be successful in this role, you will have a successful track record in the following areas:
• Work effectively as part of a software development team
• Take a complex system or process, break it up into its constituent pieces, and make suggestions of how to optimize and innovate
• Analyze a large and complex data set, and generate actionable insights
• Present compelling business cases that influence decision makers
• Analyze, process and present quantitative and qualitative data to a variety of audiences
• Give meticulous attention to detail; you notice things that others miss
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
• Demonstrate experience of Agile methodologies, including Scrum
• Exhibit great planning and organizational skills, time management, and ability to handle and prioritise your own workload
• Work to urgent deadlines and manage changing requirements
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Product Manager
Closing 9 November 2021
- mustard viz
- £75,000 to 85,000 per annum
Digital Product Owner
Closing 10 November 2021
- £40,000-50,000 depending on experience
Closing 14 November 2021
- RELX Group
- East London
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.