Product Marketing Manager
- Capture market insights and requirements from various means for new and existing features, ensuring a balance of product innovation and evolution
- Interact with various departments (Engineering, UX, Marketing, Sales, Legal) to understand, discover, and identify untapped product potential and use cases
- Provide strategic planning updates to the management outlining the long-term plan for the product, progress and current efforts in achieving the goals
- Identity product gaps and differentiation opportunities to enhance the app
- Continuously monitor trends and the competitive space in order to adjust the product as opportunities arise
Product Design and Roadmap
- Design and own the product roadmap, design releases, and features updates
- Choose and decide prioritization of features that is cohesive with the overall product story and customer experience
Product Performance Measurement and Management
- Measure and manage the performance and usages of the product and its newly released features
- Find and implement enhancements to drive greater adoption and engagement
- Communicate the vision, strategy, business case, and key requirements for the mobile product offering
- Build business cases and enroll internal stakeholders in supporting the vision
- Participate in Agile development practices and proactively help the design and development teams understand the product vision and requirements to ensure accurate implementation
- Provide guidance in producing interfaces that support the desired user experience and engagement
- Prepare documents, from product requirements documents to product roadmaps, to help communicate and generate enthusiasm for the vision and objectives
- Support the sales team in pre-sale and post sales activities
Job Type / Category:
Full-time position under the Sales and Marketing Department
Want more Product Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Chief Marketing Officer jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.