Product Manager (Mobile, Apps, UX, Software)
Product Manager to join a software company in Basingstoke.
You will provide and develop the look, feel, workflow for portfolio of Mobile and Web Apps.
You will be managing the lifecycle and maintain a roadmap of benefits.
* Conduct effective interviews, surveys and competitive analysis to capture and quantify real human needs, expectations, differentiators and delighters that could be provided by mobile and web apps.
* Create marketing requirements documents.
* Specification and creation of Mobile & Web App UX & UI look, feel, structure and real-time workflow, upgrade and downgrade.
* Creating business case including market need served by product.
* Negotiation of Mobile & Web App development with internal &/or 3rd party App developers.
* Working with the engineering and sales teams.
* Provide value proposition to marketing and sales teams emphasising USPs and competitive challenges. Preparation of Price Pages, Marketing Launch and Sales Kits.
* Progress to reporting to management.
* Mobile and Web App product Tiering, Lifecycle Roadmap management, announcements, launches & cancellations.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Want more Product Manager (Mobile, Apps, UX, Software) jobs?
Want to find more Product Development Manager jobs, App Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.