Product DesignerThis job listing has expired
Are you a talented product designer, looking for a fresh Challenge? Want to join a growing creative team and help them shape the future? If so read on!
They are startup based in the heart of London and have already built a popular solution to a burning pain in the hotel/travel industry. They have expanded their suite of products and are building a platform to dominate the industry for years to come. They need a product designer to come in and help bring this vision to life.
Do you get excited about designing and shipping beautiful products? Are you crazy about excellent user experience? T
What you'll be doing
- Using your product design, interaction design, and visual design skills to build new features for their digital products.
- Turning high-level concepts into pixel-perfect user interface renderings.
- Proactively contributing ideas for new features and identifying areas for improvement.
- Sketching and prototyping product concepts frequently.
- User testing your ideas and getting feedback from real people
- Working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Communicating ideas effectively to the team, and accepting critiques and feedback as part of the creative process.
- Mentoring other designers as we continue to grow our team and product.
Who we're looking for
- Someone passionate about creating stunning digital products
- Someone who lives and breathes design, has an eye for quality, and a quick and overactive imagination
- 3-5 years of web design experience
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Sketch.
- Has a web product you’ve worked on you can proudly point us towards.
- Design/prototyping abilities - crazy about excellent user experience
- Experience with interaction design and the constraints and opportunities of balancing cutting edge design with optimising for user experience
- Able to work independently
If interested please get in touch to discuss this really exciting opportunity!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer - Arthritis Research UK
Closing 21 October 2017
- Arthritis Research uk
- £31,000 to 34,000 p/a
Lead UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.