We’re assembling a team of world-class UX practitioners who are a bridge between business objectives and user goals. At MVF, we set high standards and creating impactful user experiences is business as usual.
We are constantly pushing the boundaries to understand our users better by improving our research techniques, our technical capabilities and design leadership.
We are now looking to add another Product Designer to the mix to help us improve our portfolio of internal products. Design is a centralised resource for the business and we partner with stakeholders and product teams to solve business problems and provide tools to empower our marketing and sales teams.
Over the past 10 years, MVF has built a suite of internal platforms that our marketing and sales teams incorporate in their everyday workflow. As a Product designer, you will support our internal product teams in identifying customer personas, framing and solving problems and consulting on design best practices.
Working closely with other designers, engineers and stakeholders, you will also be responsible for improving the overall experience, usability and accessibility of our internal products through discovery, research, data, strong processes while demonstrating a good understanding of design principles and patterns.
The solutions you design will directly impact key metrics across different functions of the business. You will be responsible for driving the quality of multiple products throughout the business.
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, engineering and key stakeholders to define and solve problems.
- Translate insights from your research into actions that bring clarity to user journeys.
- Sketch, prototype, test and present your ideas to assess their viability and iterate on your solutions over time.
- Design the components, interactions and transitions.
- Reduce adoption time to user competency of new features with elegant and recognisable design patterns.
What Success Looks Like:
- Demonstrable experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites, and able to execute complex design solutions through application of UX methods and a strong repeatable process.
- Experience in UX research and user-testing and the tools that go along with it.
- You have helped ship products that solve real problems with a strong portfolio to back it up.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices with regard to web standards, usability and accessibility.
- Able to articulate a strong understanding of design fundamentals - i.e principles, user-centricity, the importance of feedback and grasps that design is not done in isolation.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain the rationale behind your proposed solutions.
- Experience in facilitating workshops to frame/solve problems and getting stakeholder buy-in.
Our Ideal MVFer:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and having your work critiqued.
- Experience with analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Hotjar.
- Work effectively within an Agile environment.
This role can possibly lead to a permanent position.
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Want more Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.