Gousto is the UK’s leading recipe box company delivering precise ingredients, delicious recipes and a dollop of adventure to thousands of homes across the UK.
As one of Europe’s fastest growing independent companies, you’ll be part of an exciting, expanding team and trailblazing company.
Food and tech are at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we’ve connected over 6 million people to delicious food so far. By 2025 we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country... and we’re only just getting started.
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer to work within one of our cross-functional product teams to deliver an outstanding digital experience across web and native apps.
You are a talented designer and you love problem-solving through design. Complex requirements don’t scare you. You’re creative, obsessed with details, inquisitive, passionate about giving users what they need, and keep up to date with design trends and technology. You’re happy to be part of a small product design guild and wear a lot of different hats. You’ll work on a variety of projects here and have a huge direct impact on the customer, and the success of the business.
Working in a tribe/squad model, your role will be embedded within one of the squads, while also helping to raise the bar on design across all of the squads as part of the design guild.
- Significant end-to-end Product Design experience across UX, UI and Research.
- Startup experience, working within small, agile, cross-functional teams who deliver at pace.
- Able to champion customer-centric design with energy and enthusiasm.
- Deep understanding of user-centred design principles and methods.
- Ability to prioritise effectively while remaining focused on value.
- Strong experience of mobile and native design in an eCommerce environment.
- Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days.
- Option to buy additional days of annual leave up to a total of 30 days.
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free.
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses.
- Gym Membership.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events.
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh.
- Friday socials - Wine, beer and soft-drinks.
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re inventive, a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Senior Business Analyst (Solution Designer)
Closing 25 November 2020
- Manchester and Newcastle
Closing 25 November 2020
- Newcastle and Manchester
Want more Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.