JustGiving is a world leading social platform for giving and our mission is to ensure no great cause goes unfunded. We are a sustainable, for-profit, tech-for-good company. We invest in innovation, creating new ways to help fundraisers and charities make good things happen.
There are more than 22 million people in 160 countries using JustGiving, and every day they use our platform to make a genuine impact for thousands of causes. Our technology allows anyone to become a powerful advocate for a cause they care about, through fundraising, giving and spreading the word.
About the role:
We’re looking for a user centred Product Designer to join our growing Product Team. You will be responsible for creating end to end, digital experiences, that meet user needs, but also deliver on business goals. You will work collaboratively with our wider product team, owning the design on a broad range of features that enable our fundraisers, donors and charities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with research, product managers and tech to lead the Product Design.
- Be the voice of our users, ensuring they’re able to achieve their goal easily, whilst communicating commercial value.
- Using a variety of design tools to translate user needs and business goals into exciting experiences.
- Helping to promote a collaborative, user centric culture through group analysis, workshops and ideation sessions.
- Working with tech to maintain and evolve Justgiving’s design system.
- Working with research and analytics to ensure that work is backed by evidence and continually improved of different formats, promoting design thinking.
- Ensure that all work aligns to the strategy of the business.
What we need from you:
- A variety of technical skills, including, but not limited to:
- Interaction design and prototyping.
- Visual design.
- Information architecture.
- User research and analysis.
- Micro copy.
- A/B and MVT testing.
- Software desirables: Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite.
Why join us?
At JustGiving we're passionate about making good things happen. We work collaboratively, take risks and learn from our mistakes, as well as our successes.
Our people embody our local principles: we focus on impact, we create space to innovate, we inspire with knowledge, we own what we do, and we always bring our best selves... If this is a culture you’d like to be a part of, reach out!
Does this sound like you?
Great! Send us your CV and a link to your portfolio (if you have one). You may be a proud technologist, if so, why not show us what you do via github or StackOverflow. Alternatively, feel free to send us something that demonstrates your innovative streak and your suitability for the role. Impress us. Stand out.
Step up. Join in. Make things happen.
Assistant Digital Designer
Closing 20 March 2020
Lead Digital Designer
Closing 19 March 2020
- Arcadia Group
Want more Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.